Where to Find My Music
- Bandcamp – all “official” album releases can be downloaded for free on Bandcamp (including high quality formats)!
- Arcanor’s Soundcloud page (that’s me) – free streaming, detailed song info, additional unreleased material
- Spotify (free streaming, save to your play list) – Script For A Chill – Cerulean Sojourn
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvtyjTDeoTTnAR68aMeERKt9g8Su4g-fJ
- Amazon.com – Script for a Chill – Cerulean Sojourn
- Google Play Music
- and several more places!
Friends and collaborators
Nice people who do music too. Check ’em out!
- Songs By Tom – Tom Trudell’s insightful blog, and streams of his music, including Solo Piano (Originals), Groove Rock, Solo Piano (Jazz Standards), Electronica/Fusion, and Cinematic/Soundtrack/Classical
- Clint Martin – Clint is a great guitarist, not to mention songwriter and producer.
- Daryl (Staypress) and Elizabeth Greenway – Great pop sensibilities, sweet vocals, and clever lyrics.
These are some of my favorites. Some great music to listen to, on internet streaming radio:
- Groove Salad – SomaFM station featuring: “A nicely chilled plate of ambient/downtempo beats and grooves.”
- Guido’s Lounge Cafe – Mixcloud user who produces numerous chill-out playlists that are very easy to listen to.
- Beat Blender – SomaFM station featuring: “A late night blend of deep-house and downtempo chill. “
- Lounge Radio – enjoy this light summer-plate consisting of downtempo and fresh beats of nujazz – dipped into the warmth of brazil electro and finely served with a breath of ambient
Here are some of my favorite producers/artists doing music that inspires me.
- Fila Brazillia / Steve Cobby / Solid Doctor
- Boards of Canada
- Dzihan & Kamien
- Kruder & Dorfmeister / Tosca
- Adham Shaikh
- Aphex Twin
- Morgan Page
- Brian Eno
- Thievery Corporation
- The Crystal Method
- Belial Pelegrim
Food for Thought
- Causal Consciousness – Some very nice and philosophical folks, including George Ortega, Chandler Klebs, Nick Vale, and their associates. The group discusses the concept of Free Will, and the logical fallacies that make it an impossibility, as well as exploring some of its far-reaching ramifications, and also some reasons why most of the world is in denial about it.